Catali Webstores is an e-commerce platform that allows you to setup an eCommerce store where your business can be reached by customers all over the world.
We are based in Nigeria, Africa. Our website addresses include:
Use of Password and Profile
Catali Webstores ensures that a merchant’s account is kept safe and secure with a unique link through which a customized password will be created and to be exclusively managed by the merchant.
Every merchant is to maintain a profile on the Catali Webstores platform.
A merchant’s profile can be viewed by a store owner, their staff and agents when the merchant buys or requests for such a store owner’s products/service. Information such as Name, email, phone number, mailing contact, business address, zip code, city, state/province and country will be displayed to the store owner, his staff or agent so they can effectively relate with the merchant
Remote Agents and third party Application Programming Interface (API).
Catali Web Stores permits the use of remote agents for merchants who subscribe to our unique Remote Agent Management plan.
Under no circumstance is an agent permitted to request for a merchant’s log in access or in any way gain access to the merchant’s password as all activities done on behalf of a merchant are done through Application Programming Interface (API).
The remote agents are professionally trained to help the merchants to do the following:
- Create Merchant’s Profile.
- Upon an express authorization by the Merchant, the agent can create store, product, service, discount voucher, catalog and subscription which is subject to the Merchant’s approval before it can be published.
- Read Customer-product/service request.
- Generate and share invoice with merchant’s customer.
- View list of invoices created for the merchant.
- Create unique adverts subject to the merchant’s approval and subscription to the service.
- Grow the merchant’s business by sharing his business product and services with new customers.
We use third party API’s to generate link from trusted third party payment service providers such as Flutterwave, Paystack and Interswitch and accepting Catali Web Stores’ terms and conditions implies that you agree to the terms and conditions of Flutterwave, Paystack and Interswitch.
We share the following information with the third party payment service to complete your transaction:
- Business/Company name
- Bank Account details: Bank name, Account holder name and Account number.
Bank details provided to Catali Web Stores are programmatically registered with the 3rd party payment company who have a standing order to settle every transaction you receive to your bank and remitting our fee as agreed with you.
These Cookies are used by us or third-party service providers to analyze how the Sites are used and how they are performing. For example, these Cookies track what pages are most frequently visited, and from what locations our visitors come from. These Cookies include, for example, Google Analytics cookies.
Reactions Emojis & Votes:
Below some post on our website, we have reaction emojis which we use to capture engaging responses from users and visitors. For unlogged users, guests, and visitors, Cookies are used to tracking the number of votes, avoid duplicates, and also let users change their vote/emoji reaction on the posts.
Cookies & Targeting or 3rd Party Advertisements
We allow third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our web site. These companies may use non-personally identifiable information (e.g., click stream information, browser type, time and date, subject of advertisements clicked or scrolled over) during your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services likely to be of greater interest to you. These companies typically use a cookie or third party web beacon to collect this information. To learn more about this behavioral advertising practice or to opt-out of this type of advertising, you can visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp.
What Are Cookies? (input link to take them to this page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie)
What Information We Collect
Information you give us include Name, Email, Business/Company name, Bank Account details: Bank name, Account holder name and Account number.
Information we collect about your visit to the website.
How We Use Collected Information
The information cataliws.com collects from you, whether personal or technical, may be used by us for the following purposes:
- To improve our customer service by responding to your requests more quickly and efficiently.
- We may use your information to better understand how our collective customers use our website;
- To improve our Site
- We may use feedback you provide to improve our services;
- To send you the information you agreed to receive about our daily news updates
- To send periodic emails
- If you choose to opt into our mailing list, you’ll receive emails that include business news, updates, and more. You can unsubscribe from our emails at any time by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link at the bottom of every email sent.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Where We Store Your Personal Data
All information that you provide to us is stored on our secure servers, and we will take reasonable steps to protect your information in accordance with this policy, including (but not limited to):
- Encrypting data; and
- Carrying out regular back-ups.
Sharing Your Personal Information
We may use third-party service providers to help us operate our Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
- The right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information about you is made accurate;
- The right to request the deletion or removal of your information where there is no further reason for us to use it;
- The right to restrict the use of your information;
- The right to obtain and reuse the information that we have about you for your own purposes;
- The right to refuse certain uses (such as for marketing purposes)
For further enquiries, you may contact us at https://cataliws.com/index/contact-us